Celebrities Smokey Eyes Makeup Tutorial
How To Create The Perfect Sexy Smokey Eye Like Celebrities
Most of the celebrities and non-celebrities are obsessed with this hot and beautiful smokey eyes look. You might get smokey eye inspiration from celebrities looks in the red carpet as Kim Kardashian, Keira Knightly, Angelina Jolie, super model Heidi Klum or hot actress Kristen Stewart. All these beautiful women always wear this smokey eyes makeup to look sultry, sexy and graceful.
Getting the hot smokey eyes for late winter nights for this Christmas and New Year party is perfect and very simple to do. Follow this smokey eyes makeup tutorial step by step and you will get this hot look like those beautiful celebrities.
Remember to have good makeup brushes, eye shadow powders and the essential tool like the right colored contact lenses.
Smokey Eyes Makeup Tutorial Step by Step
1. Start by applying an eyeshadow primer to make sure the shadow will last all night long and apply a base matte eyeshadow or face powder of your skin tone all over the lid above your upper lash and under bottom lash.
2. Apply a black cream base eyeshadow or soft gel black eyeliner on the lower part of the lid and slightly smudging or blending it upwards.
3. Choose a dark brown, dark gray eyeshadow on the part of cream eyeshadow and blend upwards under the eye crease, apply this dark eyeshadow little by little to create your wished color.
4. Use the brighter or lighter shade of brown just above the eye crease and blend it into the dark shadow like a window wiping motion upwards until the brown and black eyeshadow mixed and faded out into your own wish shade. You can add more of this light brown eyeshadow on the lid to create your wished beautiful transition.
5. Use the same light brown shade underneath your eyes to smoke your eyes and make them rounder: this will make your eyes look sexier and bigger.
6. Line your upper lash line with a black liquid or gel liner and wing it out towards in the same direction of the end of your eyebrow. Apply some matte black eyeshadow on top of the eyeliner to make your eyeliner stay longer. To give an illusion of brighter eyes, apply a small dot of a light pink or shimmer white eyeshadow by the tear duct.
Finish off this eye makeup by curling your lashes, apply mascara and add some false lashes. We recommend you to keep your skin matte by using a matte blush and bronzer.
You can do your best with a nude beige or light orange lipstick for Christmas night and New Year party.
We are sure that this classic party smokey eye makeup look is the secret key to change your face dramatically and transform you into a stylish diva. Enjoy your new style.