Frozen Elsa Inspired Make Up Tutorial
How To Get a Princess Look for Halloween
Elsa the Snow Queen is a new princess from Disney group who holds an ancient ability over ice and snow magic. She has the same mind as normal people, she feels insecurity, anxiety and care about her duty more than finding her prince.
Beautiful Elsa has an amazing signature style with platinum braid, icy blue eyes and glamorous makeup look that is perfect for any Halloween party.
If you’re obsessed with Frozen then this will be your next party look. It’s easy to create her frosty makeup look, so let’s start now !
Elsa has a nice and clear skin, so to be a great princess you need a bright and clear skin for this make up. You can use a foundation with one or two shades that are lighter than your natural skin color. I’m using CC cream to bright up my face and then using BB Cream to cover up wrinkles, scar or dark spot to get a clear natural skin for this icy look.
Elsa’s eyebrows are thin and dark. Fill in your brows with precise brown pencil and touch up with eyebrown mascara.
For my eyes, I want a colorful dreamy look that will match with Elza. Just follow my photos step by step to get the ebst result.
1. Swipe an eyeshadow primer on your clean eye.
2. Apply shimmery greenish blue eyeshadow on your eye socket and blend it well.
3. Apply bluish purple eyeshadow on the inner and outer lids.
4. Take a gold shimmery nude pink shadow and apply on the top center and slightly blend into other colors.
5. To make your eyes pop, apply white pearl shadow to highlight your browbone and inner eyes. This really bright up your eyes.
6. All Disney princesses seem to have a cateye, so apply liquid eyeliner to create dramatic princess look.
7. Apply white, purple and dark blue eyeshadow on your lower lid just like the photo.
8. Curl your lashes and add princess false lashes, you can also apply some mascara to blend your false lashes and your real lashes.
9. Apply small false lashes on my lower lid and add some fiber mascara to add more volume.
Apply coral pink blush on your cheeks and add shimmer highlight on the top. You can also blend some bright pink on the apples of your cheeks for more dolly look. Now you will have a brightly fairy look.
For Elsa’s signature pink lips, I achieved it by using bright mauve pink lipstick and orange color on the middle of my lips to make more depth as you can see above.
Voila! Elsa of Arendelle makeup is ready to go to her Halloween party !
We hope that you will like this Elsa make up tutorial and thank you for reading.