Christmas Elegant Golden Makeup Style
BEST CHRISTMAS LOOK IDEAS
Gold makeup look has been popular for years and is definitely a bold choice for all ladies, even non usual makeup wearers. This look can be used as a subtle style to go out to town with your friends or as a special look to make a statement for this Christmas & New Year party.
Gold is a wonderful makeup color that can be used and blended with other colors to create an awesome look that really brings more fun and extreme attention to your look.
Golden eye makeup is pretty and will make your eyes even more prominent. The gold color will work miracles with your look as it always works with famous celebrities.
On this photo you can see a gorgeous gold eye shadow with gold eyeliner that complements all skin tones. This is a good example of a subtle gold makeup look that can be done by adding gold eyeshadow at the center of the lids to have a great look for any occasion. For night party, you just just need to add black eyeshadow at the outer lids to make your eyes look even more sexy.
– Eyeshadow primer : Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Urban Decay primer potion or cream base eyeshadow.
– Eyeshadow : Brown, Dark Brown and Matte Black Eyeshadow for night party ex. Radiant Cosmetics Goldilocks eyeshadow, MAC Brash eyeshadow.
– Eyeliner : Gold color or Black color ex. Urban Decay 24/7 liquid liner.
– Mascara : your favorite black mascara ex. Diorshow Mascara.
HOW TO CREATE THIS GOLD EYE MAKEUP LOOK
– Start by appling eyeshadow primer to make sure that your eyemakeup will last all day and night long.
– blend the gold eyeshadow up to your brow bone.
– apply brown eyeshadow on the upper lash line and outer lids then sweep the brown color into the crease.
– add a hint of metallic gold color with a gold liner to brighten up your eyes.
– add a touch of blush and lots of mascara.
– finish this eye makeup with our warm color lenses
This easy gold eye makeup idea will definitely bring a lot of attention to you this Christmas and New Year and we are sure that you will love it !