Free Christmas Tree Decoration
HOW TO MAKE SPARKLE MOSAIC ORNAMENTS FROM OLD CD
Creating your own homemade Christmas ornaments from old CDs is a fun and festive idea that can help you to decorate and give a unique touch to your Christmas tree. Homemade sparkle mosaic ornaments are also a great gift to share the year’s memories with your friends and family. Spending weekends creating mosaic ornaments is also a great time for the family and it is always fun to celebrate Christmas with a unique tree that is filled with your creative crafts.
This DIY sparkle mosaic ornaments is made out from old CDs that every home has. You can make a pretty mosaic by cutting CD into small pieces to add a touch of shine into your ornaments.
Let’s start your creative sparkle mosaic ornaments now!
You will need:
– Glass ornaments
– Old CDs that are silver underneath
– Cute rope or gold Ribbon
– Glue gun
Step by step how to make sparkle mosaic ornaments
1. Use a decent scissors to cut old CDs into various small sizes and different shapes.
2. Apply a small dot of hot glue onto the ornament, remove all spider webs from the glue gun then press a piece of mosaic CD on top with the shiny side out.
3. You can place the ornament on top of a small cup to hold in place and continue gluing until the entire ornament is covered with sparkle mosaics.
4. Place gold ribbon or other bright color of ribbon inside the ornament to add some extra color and cover up the glue dots and back side of the CD mosaic pieces on the inside ornament.
Now make a bunch and hang your beautiful Christmas mosaic ornaments and see the sparkle of your Christmas tree.