How to Use Meruru Insertion and Removal Contact Lens Tool
Contact lenses can be difficult to handle even for the most experienced of contact lens wearers. Here is the ultimate tool to handle your lenses that will help you easily insert and remove your eyes accessories.
Meruru is the first innovative product in the world to insert and remove soft contact lenses. This amazing tool is developed in Japan with the cooperation of the medical institution that focus on a higher level of cleanliness and safety for all contact lens wearers.
We all know that our hands and fingers are not clean enough and we should never use fingers to touch the surface of contact lenses.
In the past women had to cut their nails before touching the lenses and sometimes a contact lens couldn’t sit properly or stick to fingers, making it difficult to release lenses into your eyes.
Meruru tweezers are made from safe medical silicon with a simple design for more comfort when inserting and removing soft contact lenses without using fingers.
Meruru Forceps : Used for inserting and removing soft contact lenses.
- Tweezers section / Grasp part : Used for removing contact lenses.
- Horn section / Cup part : Used for inserting contact lenses.
Meruru Stick : Used for taking each contact lens out of the case and also used to hold and clean contact lens by rubbing on your palm.
- Contact Pick-up section / Suction part : Used for taking each contact lens out of its case and used as your finger to hold and clean contact lenses.
- Setting groove : wash with water and hang the meruru stick after use to dry.
How Do You Use the Meruru Tools?
Please watch our videos on youtube channel for more details on how to use your meruru.
How to use Meruru to insert soft contact lenses
1. Wash your meruru tools thoroughly using pure water or multi-purpose contact lens solution, but even when using water you must rince your tool a last time with contact lens solution.
2. Use the Meruru Stick to pick the contact lens up by wrapping around the back of the spoon at the end of the meruru stick.
3. Smoothly transfer the contact lens from the meruru stick onto the horn section at the end of Meruru forceps.
4. Place the lens on the tip of the cup part and carefully inspect the lens to make sure that your lens is placed on the right side and is ready to be inserted into your eyes.
5. Open your eye wide with your other hand and gently place the lens on the eyes.
6. Blink your eyes slowly several times until the lens set correctly on your iris.
How to use Meruru to remove soft contact lenses
1. Pull your chin down and look upwards.
2. Use your finger to pull down your lower eyelid
3. Use the meruru tweezers or the grasp part of meruru forceps to slide the lens down.
4. Use the silicon tips to pinch the lens and slowly remove the lens out of your eyes.
5. After using the meruru tools, rinse the meruru with running water and let them dry in a cool place. Our test data shows zero bacteria growth even with just rinsing water.
Meruru Instruction Manual
Please carefully read the following handling instructions before using the Meruru product.
Please pay attention to the following points for safely use of Meruru product:
- Carefully read and understand the instructions and follow all the safety warnings and handling instructions.
- Keep these tools in a safe place
- If by any chance any discomfort is felt in your eyes when using meruru, stop using the product immediately and visit your ophthalmologist.
- Thoroughly wash the meruru in water before use, also when using the product for the first time or if the product has not been used for an extended period.
- Only use meruru for inserting and removing soft contact lenses (referred to as “contacts” below). Do not use meruru for any other purpose.
- Meruru is primarily for individual use. never allow other people including other family members to use your meruru.
- Before applying your contact lens, make sure that the lens is placed properly on the horn section of the meruru tweezers. Do not allow meruru to come into direct contact with your eyes as this may lead to eye damage.
- Before removing your contact lenses, make sure that each lens is set properly in your eyes. Do not allow meruru to come into direct contact with your eyes as this may lead to eye damage.
- Meruru may become deformed due to heat. keep meruru away from hot water, hot air or flame. Never use meruru if the shape has been deformed.
- Meruru may deteriorate over time, after frequent use, or due to differences in usage conditions. Stop using meruru if it becomes difficult to insert or remove contact lenses and replace the product with a new one. The use of a worn meruru may lead to eye damage.
- Please replace your meruru at regular intervals. We recommend replacing your meruru every six months.
- After use, rinse your meruru in running water and let it dry naturally. Keep meruru in a safe place where dust of dirt will not collect on the product.
- Keep meruru away from children and store meruru in a place that cannot be reached by children.
- Meruru is not a food product, meruru should not be put in your mouth or ingested.
- Do not use your meruru if it is broken or has been cut or damaged in any way.
Meruru does not guarantee the insertion and removal of contact lenses. Please use meruru only as an aid for inserting and removing your contact lenses.
We manufacture and ship meruru with extreme care. If by any chance the product is damaged, do not use the damaged product and please contact us right away.